Sunday, January 22, 2012

VIDEO GAMES: Enjoying SWTOR?

You better freakin' be! Because the thing cost $200 million to make! An article on Gameinformer states that in addition to 8 years of work, over $200 million went into developing the hit MMO based in the Star Wars universe. I'm almost level 40 and the sheer amount of content I've already experienced playing only one of the 8 possible classes in the game makes it no surprise to me that the game was so expensive. The range of voice acting is incredible and the world that Bioware has created is one of the most intriguing that I've ever played in. I'm hoping to get to 50 within the next couple of weeks so I can check out the endgame content as it currently stands. Are you playing? Continuing a subscription? Uninterested? Sound off in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment