Saturday, March 24, 2012

TELEVISION: The Legend continues...

So I must have been awol from the internet when the announcement that the sequel series to Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra would be airing on Nickelodeon on April 14th! Even more exciting, the show ran a special event through their Facebook page to give fans the chance to unlock an episode early! The goal was for the site to get 100,000 likes and the goal was reached so quickly, they decided to give us two episodes! Both can now be seen on Korranation.com! I haven't watched the episode yet since I'm waiting to watch it with a couple of my friends tomorrow night. The reviews so far have all been incredible and it sounds like Korra not only builds upon the world we came to love in The Last Airbender, but takes it to darker territory and improves on the formula. Needless to say, I'm pumped!

Check out the first 2 episodes HERE!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment