Wednesday, February 8, 2012

MOVIES: Fasten your freakin' seatbelts!

Holy crap. It's been awhile since I watched the original Bourne trilogy and this trailer for the upcoming Bourne Legacy reminded me how badassly badass they are. This one seems to be no exception. With Jeremy Renner taking the helm as the new Bourne, I'm excited to see how they give life to the franchise as it seems they want to turn it into a Bond type story. This trailer, oh man this trailer is glorious. It starts out giving a little background on the story and then makes damn sure everyone knows Jeremy Renner can kick ass just as hard as the rest of them. Until now this one has stayed a little below my radar but it's clear this is another movie ticket I'll be purchasing this year. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment