Thursday, February 9, 2012

APPLE: Third time's the charm.

I know that phrase usually applies if the first two attempts were failures so it doesn't really work here. It sounds like Apple is going to stay true to form and reveal the anticipated iPad 3 during the first week of March. Historically March has been the month for Apple to reveal the newest iteration of the iPad swiftly following an iOS update. In this case, iOS 5.1 is set to hit devices on March 9 and rumors are that Apple will hold an event to reveal the iPad 3 in the first week of the month. Obviously we're expecting the device to be amazing and I have a feeling Apple is really going to deliver. We already know it will have retina display which means it will look absolutely gorgeous but I'm excited to see if Apple makes some innovations that haven't already been anticipated. Until now I've refrained from buying an iPad but I graduate in May and the 3 is sounding pretty appealing to handle everything on the go for me. What about you guys? Excited for the iPad 3? Do you own the 1 or 2? Are you a Kindle fan?

Check out the full story on IGN HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment