Tuesday, October 4, 2011

MOVIES: Yes! Yes yes yes yes!

So if you didn't know my opinion, Lion King in 3D was incredible. I don't care that it was Disney blatantly taking more of my money to see a movie that I've seen millions of times in theaters, it was worth it. Walking out of the the theater I couldn't wait for the inevitable follow ups of re-releases in 3D. Well here they come! Disney has announced that Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc. will all be re-released in 3D! This is the best news today and the iPhone 4S is freaking awesome.

Release dates!:
Beauty and the Beast - January 13, 2012
Finding Nemo - September 14, 2012
Monsters Inc. - January 18, 2013
The Little Mermaid - September 13, 2013

Check out the full article including Disney's press release at Collider HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment