Sunday, August 21, 2011

YOUTUBE: Sundays are painfully boring on the internet.

So I'll post something that's not news related. I present you today with what are perhaps the greatest movie reviews ever made. Most of you have probably already seen them, but if you haven't, boy are you in for a treat. In these videos, RedLetterMedia carefully breaks down each of the Star Wars prequels to prove how terrible they truly are. Not just because they do so many things that ruin what was great about the originals, but because they are simply bad movies. From the pacing, to the camera angles, to the acting, the list goes on and on. The reviews are silly and often have me in tears because I'm laughing so hard. But the most important part is that the reviewer freaking loves the old movies; and that's what gives these reviews so much weight in my opinion. He's not just a guy who hates all  things Star Wars. He's one of us who so desperately wanted the prequels to be incredible. Ultimately, these reviews make me love the original trilogy even more...which I didn't think was possible. So sit back and enjoy these awesome reviews on your lazy Sunday evening!

This is Part 1 of Episode 1. Find the rest on Youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment