Thursday, August 4, 2011

MOVIES: Look! Up in the sky! It's Superman!!!

Ooh boy do I love Superman. Talk about the super hero that has defined the genre since the beginning. Completely indestructible except for a little green rock from outer space, Clark Kent has always been one of my favorite super heroes. Needless to say, I'm very excited that Zack Snyder is rebooting the franchise with the master Christopher Nolan producing. Superman: Man of Steel doesn't hit theaters until 2013 unfortunately but today we get our very first look at Henry Cavill as the Man of Steel! I'll try not to get too excited though since I still have to wait almost an entire 2 years before the movie actually comes out. Superman: Man of Steel is set to hit theaters on June 14, 2013.

Click the image for a full size version that captures all the awesomeness!
superman-man-of-steel-movie-image-henry-cavill-01

No comments:

Post a Comment