Monday, August 29, 2011

MOVIES: Here it is, the first official trailer for The Hunger Games.

Know what's going to make a lot of money regardless of how good it is? This movie. Last night during the VMA's this trailer finally aired...what do I think about it? Well obviously it doesn't show too much. It's clearly the part in the book where the evils running the game send the wildfire after Katniss and she has to escape. But I don't know, for some reason this trailer doesn't make me any more excited for the film. As soon as Jennifer Lawrence was cast as Katniss I felt that she was too naturally beautiful and looked way too old...definitely still feel that way. Yes, when Katniss gets dressed up before the games everyone realizes she is stunning, but when she's battling for her life in the arena I feel like she should be, you know, like dirty, make-up free and anything but "attractive." I don't know, it's hard to make too many assumptions off of this one short trailer. I'm just praying that they don't half-ass this movie since they know it's already going to make a bazillion dollars. Cross your fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment