Tuesday, August 9, 2011

MOVIES: Because you know...the whole zombie fad ain't dead yet.

Get it? Ain't dead yet...cuz zombies are undead...I'm tired. Anyways, Paramount pictures has given us an official release date for World War Z! Based on an awesome book, World War Z takes place post zombie apocalypse and gives several first hand accounts of surviving the outbreak. I loved the book and I think it was one of the best portrayals of something that approached the zombie issue from a serious standpoint. Like seriously, some of the stories from the book made me actually NOT want the zombie apocalypse to happen...which I thought was impossible. But anyways the release date is December 21, 2012 which is much closer than I expected. The movie stars Brad Pitt so what more do you need?

No comments:

Post a Comment