Thursday, January 26, 2012

VIDEO GAMES: This is probably frowned upon.

Now I'm sure I've had my fair share of misspells on this site over the past six months or so but I think Capcom has me beat. I think it's a generally accepted principal of gaming that you want the title of your game to be spelled correctly on the box when it ships...maybe it's just me. I guess someone at Capcom doesn't feel the same way as it appears the first shipment of their new Resident Evil: Revelations game for the 3DS has shipped reading "Resident Evil: Revelaitons" on the spine of the package. They have since admitted to the error and stated that they're working on a process to get those with affected packaging a correct copy. But let's be honest, the game's gotten good reviews so those misspelled packages will be worth something someday...probably...actually probably not...

Full story on Gameinformer HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment