Friday, December 2, 2011

VIDEO GAMES: Xenoblade Chronicles is coming to America!

Does that phrase not mean anything to you either? Yea I knew it sounded familiar but couldn't realize why everyone was so excited until I looked into it. Apparently Xenoblade Chronicles is an incredible RPG Nintendo title that, up until now, has only been available in Japan. It follows the story of Shulk as he wields the incredibly powerful energy blade called Monado. He battles against the evil Mechon to protect the world that he loves. As I look deeper into the game I am once again becoming upset that I sold my Wii. Xenoblade will be a Wii exclusive and the screenshots look absolutely gorgeous. The game is set to hit the states in April next year and a leaked image has suggested that Xenoblade Chronicles may actually be a GameStop exclusive! This would be interesting and a massive grab for GameStop as it sounds like Xenoblade has a pretty massive following who wants it here in the states. If the leaked image is correct, then Xenoblade will hit GameStop shelves on April 3, 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment