Monday, December 12, 2011

TELEVISION: The game continues.

Unfortunately I still haven't had a chance to watch or read the Game of Thrones series. It's definitely towards the top of my list and I hope that I find time soon to get into it. Season 1 of the television show was, for the most part, positively reviewed both by people who had read the books and those who hadn't. It sounds like at times, for people who weren't already familiar with the story, it became hard to follow with all of the names, families and such. Personally I think I'd like to at least read the first book before I watch any of the show so I have some idea of what is going on. Anyways, a short teaser has been released for season 2 and it looks just as intriguing as before. The cold winds are rising and it looks like the show is set to get even deeper and darker with season 2. So get excited if you're a fan of the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment