Monday, October 3, 2011

VIDEO GAMES: Today is boring.

Bleh, I guess everyone is using today to recuperate from the awesome news from yesterday that Arrested Development is indeed hitting theaters but also returning to television beforehand. This means that there hasn't really been any interesting news today. Some people are speculating as to what Apple will reveal at their iPhone event tomorrow, but why speculate? I'm just going to write about it tomorrow when they hopefully reveal an insanely awesome iPhone 5. But I also feel like posting today so I picked the only thing that was even a little bit interesting...and it's not even really interesting. IGN has posted an image of the box for the Playstation Vita. Yup, the box...that's my story...here's the box.

vbox.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment