Saturday, October 15, 2011

REMINDER: A couple cool things coming up.

First off I'd like to remind everyone that tomorrow marks the premier of season 2 of The Walking Dead! Season  1 started off incredibly and then took a few missteps towards the end. Hopes were that season 2 would learn from the first season's blunders but issues during the offseason, including the show's creator and head man Frank Darabont stepping down have left us all wondering whether season 2 will actually improve upon the first. I still have high hopes and I think AMC knows how to make their shows quality even in the midst of adversity. Here's hoping!


Also! We are only 3 days away from the release of Batman: Arkham City. If you've been hiding in a box for the past couple of weeks you may have overlooked its 9.5 on IGN, 10 on Game Informer, 4.5/5 stars on Joystiq and 9.0 on Gamespot. Needless to say Arkham City is shaping up to be one of the top games of the year even with heavy competition on the horizon. Personally I never played Arkham Asylum, not because of lack of interest but more so lack of time. I'm thinking I'll wait until my schedule cools down so I can play both Asylum and City but I'm not sure I'll be able to put off buying City for very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment