Monday, September 12, 2011

VIDEO GAMES: My eyes are burning from beauty.

Wow, IGN has posted a 2 part walk through of a demo of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim...just wow. I've watched the first minute and I honestly don't think I can wait until November to be swept away into this world. The level of detail is simply astounding and early on the narrator makes an excellent point...you can go anywhere. Unlike any other game you've played, if you look into the distance and see a mountain towering above the clouds, you can climb to the top. A tower in the distance will always be reachable. The sheer magnitude of this world is staggering and it will be no problem to pump hours upon hours into exploring its expanses. If you have some time sit back and watch the demo because it is starting to look like Skyrim might be my game of the year. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment