Friday, September 30, 2011

VIDEO GAMES: It's a BF3 kind of day.

Don't ya think? With the awesome beta being live and anticipation being higher than ever I think it's a good day to check out awesome Battlefield 3 stuffs. The most recent of which being an awesome video from IGN showing some jet combat on the map Caspian Border. I mean, holy nuts if this doesn't get you excited for the game then I don't know why you're playing video games at all. I can almost guarantee the jet is going to be insanely hard to fly but it looks like if you get a hang of it you can be the ultimate badass. I have a feeling the first time I take off I'm just going to fly around aimlessly for about ten minutes and hope that someone who knows what they're doing doesn't spot me. Ok, watch the video. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment