Sunday, September 4, 2011

VIDEO GAMES: Did you think the MW3 multiplayer video from earlier was cool?

Then check this the frick out! G4 has a freaking awesome video showing some of the BF3 multiplayer and oh my goodness it is going to be the most intense experience ever! However, I am super excited at how different than MW3 it really looks. I mean obviously the two are competitors and the slander between the two companies has gotten a little ridiculous over the past couple months. But we need to realize that these are VERY different games. Battlefield focuses so much more on the vastness of combat. Massive multiplayer maps with heavy vehicle combat gives it perhaps a more realistic feel than Modern Warfare. But Call of Duty focuses on a more refined set of skills pertaining only to ground combat. I'm not trying to say that these two games aren't competitors, only that maybe they can co-exist in a perfect world. I for one will be purchasing both games and I don't really think there's a need to claim an allegiance if both games are going to provide entertainment. I mean isn't that what it's all about? If the game is entertaining then who freaking cares?


No comments:

Post a Comment