Friday, September 9, 2011

VIDEO GAMES: The 3DS got even more appealing today.

Today the 3DS takes a big step towards building its library with the release of Star Fox 64 3D! If for some reason you didn't already know how awesome the game is from playing it back in the day, perhaps the rave reviews and awesome gameplay videos have given you a hint. With a 9.0 rating from IGN I think it's safe to say that the updated version on the 3DS captures the fun of the original while adding some flare to the visuals; which was exactly my consensus for Ocarina of Time 3D. But that's not all for the 3DS, today the Flame Red systems have also arrived in stores. If the Flame Red had been available back when I got my system I think that's what I would have gotten but oh well. By the end of this year the 3DS will have a respectable library and hopefully be generating a lot more interest than it did with its weak opening.

UPDATE: 3DS sales have spiked 260% since the price drop in August. Over 235,000 units were sold last month in the US alone. That's awesome, keep buying them people they're awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment