Friday, September 23, 2011

TELEVISION: This just in...Stephen Colbert is still hilarious.

Personally I can't stand politics. I hate that our country becomes so divided on issues and I don't like the idea of having to be loyal to one party. There are aspects from both sides that I generally agree with and at the end of the day aren't we all supposed to be on the same side? Ok that's my two sentence political rant. Needless to say when people like Colbert and John Stewart take a comedic approach to politics it tickles me so. The best part? These guys are actually brilliant and often make extremely good points while poking fun at the system. There's no doubt a Colbert/Stewart ticket would never happen (especially since they belong to separate parties) but in a perfect world they would be running the show. Anyways, apparently a NASA satellite is currently hurtling towards earth and NASA hasn't done the best job of analyzing where or when it will strike. Here is Colbert's take on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment