Friday, September 23, 2011

MOVIES: Two of my favorite Marvel movies get some info on sequels.

Now it seems that I am actually in a minority of people who truly enjoyed Thor. I'm not sure why either people didn't seem to like it or why I found it so fun to watch. But anyways, like any movie that makes money these days there will be a sequel. Collider is reporting that Marvel president Kevin Feige has revealed plans for Thor 2 stating,
"[Thor 2 will] primarily be the journey of that character, of he and Jane Foster (Natalie Portman) and how the new dynamic with his father is working out, as well as what are the broader stakes for The Nine Worlds."
Soo it doesn't say much but hey, I'll take what I can get.

In other Marvel sequel news Chris Evans, the star of Captain America revealed that the sequel to Cap'n will hit theaters in 2014. Now I guess the sequel to Captain has to take place in current times? I'm not entirely sure how they'll do it. But I freaking loved Captain America so I'm looking forward to him having his own movie at least one more time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment