Saturday, August 13, 2011

VIDEO GAMES: If you have gotten or are thinking about getting a 3DS check this out.

Saturday's are nice and slow so there's not much in the world of news today. Mike Myers did sign on to do a 4th Austin Powers movie if you care but I've never gotten into those so I'm not making a whole post about it. But 1UP has posted a nice guide to what you need to know if you're thinking about getting a 3DS or have recently gotten one. It talks about the highlights of the system and the lineup of games on the horizon that make it a good buy in my opinion. I've had mine for almost a week now and I must say I'm enjoying it immensely. Playing Ocarina of Time in 3D with the updated graphics is so stinkin cool I can't get over it. It's more than enough to hold me over until the potentially incredible Super Mario 3D Land, Starfox, Sonic, etc. Anyways, check out the full article HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment