Friday, August 5, 2011

VIDEO GAMES: Anyone want to lend me $149.99 permanently?

Because that's how much it will set people back for the collector's edition of the highly anticipated Elder Scrolls: Skyrim game. Bethesda revealed the set at QuakeCon today and boy do I wish I made a ton of money with this dumb blog. The package of awesomeness consists of:
 - 200 page art book
 - Making of Skyrim DVD
 - Cloth map (which would look awesome in a nice frame on a wall)
 - Elder Scrolls: Skyrim game (duh)
and best of all
 - A 12" dragon statue

So here's how I figure it...if each of my Facebook friends sends me $1 I'll have more than enough money to purchase two of them. Then I can give one to charity making me look extremely generous. Cash only please.


Bask in its infinite glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment