Friday, August 5, 2011

MOVIES: New Catwoman photos right meow.

I'm a little worried about how many leaks seem to be happening for The Dark Knight Rises already. They've been filming on the streets of Pittsburgh for a few weeks now and it seems like every other day we're getting new photos of what's going on on set. But we did get an official release today rather than some grainy pictures from a camera phone as the first official image of Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman has surfaced online. In addition to the official photo that was released on the official Dark Knight Rises website, some leaked photos have also surfaced of her riding the batpod through what appears to be a riot. I'll only put the official photo on here because I'm personally trying to stay away from all the leaked stuff. I'm sure a month before the movie comes out I'll need to shut down my computer and stay off the internet entirely...oh well, the movie will be worth it.

Click the image for a full size HD version:
dark-knight-rises-movie-image-catwoman-anne-hathaway-01


PS: Here's a link to the leaked photos via Collider if you're so inclined: Click at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment