Thursday, July 28, 2011

MOVIES: Why you no longer need to see Captain America.

In a surprising and, in my eyes, ill advised move, Marvel decided earlier today that they would release the final minute of Captain America: The First Avenger along with the only important clips from the Avengers teaser trailer that airs after the movie. Now obviously they would want to release this content eventually...but today? Only one week after Captain America was released in theaters? I mean I understand that shaky cam versions of the trailer have been popping up all over Youtube and what not...but still it seems way too early to me.

Anyways, I recommend seeing Captain anyways because it's honestly a great summer movie. But if you don't want to drive all the way to the theater, here's the clip via Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment