Friday, July 29, 2011

MOVIES: Hungry for The Hunger Games?

Yup...that's the title I went with for this piece.

Chances are you're one of the many many people who got sucked into the book series The Hunger Games. Although it seems like everyone only talked about it for a couple of weeks before it fell off the map. Well, that month or so of popularity gave it enough steam to get some big budget movies put in place and now we're starting to see some of the results. Entertainment Weekly has been releasing photos of Katniss, Peeta and Gale over the past couple weeks. I don't know about you but I think they all look too old and clean. It seems Hollywood has gotten a nice firm grip on this series and I'm trying to allow that to lower my expectations so I won't be disappointed. Obviously it's wayyy too early to jump to any conclusions so we'll keep our eyes and ears open for any new info.

All the new pics of Gale and Peeta can be found here:

No comments:

Post a Comment