Thursday, March 8, 2012

AWESOME: This is literally the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

I can't find the words to express how deep my desire to partake in this event is. "Run For Your Lives" is a zombie-themed 5k obstacle course that participants race through all while avoiding the walking dead. The course has 12 obstacles over the 5k course and after the race there is an after party with food, drinks and music. Unfortunately the next race will take place in Boston in May but there are also events planned for Colorado, Washington, Missouri, So Cal, Texas and more. I guarantee you if I am in any way able to attend the event in So Cal come October, I will be there. What do you think? Would you love to maneuver through a zombie-themed obstacle course?

Head over to the events official website to get more information including dates and locations HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment