Monday, October 3, 2011

MOVIES: Finally Avengers photos that aren't leaked.

The amount of leaked photos and videos from The Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers has been so ridiculous over the past month or so that I've just stopped posting whenever anything leaked. Mostly because I don't want to see the leaked stuff myself, but also partly because I'm lazy. But Marvel has finally released some "official" photos from The Avengers that aren't taken on someone's cell phone from behind a bush a half mile from the set. I think my favorite one is the one of Thor and Captain America looking up at something that will probably be terribly terrible. Also Scarlett Johansson. Next year is going to be an epic summer and my expectations for The Avengers continue to rise. So check out the pics and get excited for 2012!

Images via Collider!
avengers-movie-image-chris-evans-01

avengers-movie-image-chris-hemsworth-chris-evans-01

avengers-movie-image-chris-evans-robert-downey-jr-1

avengers-movie-image-tom-hiddleston-01

avengers-movie-image-scarlett-johansson-01

avengers-movie-image-samuel-l-jackson-01

No comments:

Post a Comment