Wednesday, August 3, 2011

MOVIES: I'm a sucker for Brad Pitt.

Now personally I'm not much of a fan of the sports related TV shows and movies (with the exception of Remember the Titans cuz, you know, I have a soul), but the trailer for Moneyball actually manages to get me extremely excited for a movie about baseball! Obviously Brad Pitt does an excellent job in any movie he does and he has constantly proved that he can play a plethora of different roles so I know he will be fantastic. As for Jonah Hill, it will be interesting to see how he handles a much more serious role than we're used to seeing him in. Also the screenplay is co-written by Aaron Sorkin who has worked on incredible movies like The Social Network and A Few Good Men. Needless to say, if you haven't seen the trailer yet it's worth a look even if sports movies aren't generally your cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment